The Civic Trust is very pleased to welcome those businesses with a connection to York and who share our aims and objectives as Corporate Members. Here is the page listing our current Corporate Members
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- An opportunity to play an important role in protecting and enhancing York’s unique character and fabric;
- Business networking opportunities amongst fellow corporate members who share your interests and commitment;
- First call sponsorship opportunities for Trust projects, often of great public interest, through our City Enhancement Fund;
- A sounding board for draft planning applications, pre-submission, and advice on appropriate contacts within the City (and city);
- A corporate discount (20%) on bookings for hospitality events at Fairfax House, plus special rates for private viewings of exhibitions;
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and (if you wish) a link to your business.
…plus all the benefits of Individual Membership
- Two transferable memberships;
- Providing free entry to Fairfax House;
- Participation in a programme of escorted tours of historic areas and visits to properties of note;
- A copy of the Trust’s Annual Report, an authoritative illustrated publication addressing diverse aspects of the development of York.
Categories of Corporate Membership
Gold Corporate Membership £ 500 per annum
Corporate Membership £ 200 per annum
York Civic Trust is very grateful to all its corporate members and values their help and support equally. We recognise however that some companies are better able to support the Trust financially than others. The categories of corporate membership exist to acknowledge the different levels of financial contribution.
If you have any questions, our team will be happy to help you (emails below).
John Vincent, Trustee and Chairman of Membership Committee
David Fraser Chief Executive of York Civic Trust
The Trust’s Membership Secretary is Mrs Jill Waterson
How to become a Corporate Member
You will find a membership form below. We ask you to complete a direct debit form to reduce our admin costs or select the Corporate Membership payment option (below). We look forward to having you on board!