Corporate Members play a vital role in helping our work in protecting and promoting York’s heritage through planning casework, public projects, campaigning and cleaning up our historic city.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- An opportunity to play an important role in protecting and enhancing York’s unique character and fabric;
- Business networking opportunities amongst fellow corporate members who share your interests and commitment;
- First call sponsorship opportunities for Trust projects, often of great public interest, through our City Enhancement Fund;
- A sounding board for draft planning applications, pre-submission, and advice on appropriate contacts in City organisations;
- A corporate discount (20%) on bookings for hospitality events at Fairfax House, plus special rates for private viewings of exhibitions;
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and (if you wish) a link to your business.
- Two transferable memberships;
- Providing free entry to Fairfax House;
- Participation in a programme of escorted tours of historic areas and visits to properties of note;
Categories of Corporate Membership
Gold Corporate Membership £ 500 per annum
Corporate Membership £ 200 per annum
York Civic Trust is very grateful to all its corporate members and values their help and support equally. We recognise however that some companies are better able to support the Trust financially than others. The categories of corporate membership exist to acknowledge the different levels of financial contribution.
How to become a Corporate Member
Or complete an application form and sent it to us. We ask you to complete a direct debit form to reduce our admin costs or select the Corporate Membership payment option (below).