The Trust’s Annual Report and Heritage Review has been published since 1946. It is an authoritative illustrated publication addressing diverse aspects of the development of York and its surroundings.
A copy of the annual report is made available to all members including corporate members before the Annual General Meeting. This year we have decided to only issue hard copies to members by request. If you are a member and would like a hard copy, please get in touch using email@example.com.
Our most recent annual reports are available in digital format:
- YCT Annual Report 2022-2023
- YCT Trustees Report and Final Accounts 2022-2023
- YCT Annual Report 2021-2022
- YCT Annual Report and Final Accounts 2020-2021
- YCT Annual Report and Heritage Review 2019-2021
- YCT Annual Report and Heritage Review 2018-2019
- YCT Annual Report and Heritage Review 2017-2018
- YCT Annual Report and Heritage Review 2016-2017
A complete set of YCT Annual Reports is available for research by advance request at Fairfax House.
Our governing document is our Memorandum and Articles of Association, registered in 1985 and 1989, and last amended in 2004: