You can support our work in promoting and protecting York’s heritage by joining us as a member, whilst also becoming a part of our very active social events programme which runs seasonally.
Please use the links to join via online or the downloadable application form – all detailed below. If you would like to discuss your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£30 – Apply online »
(2 adults, and up to two family members under the age of 18)
£45 – Apply online »
£200.00 – Apply online »
£450.00 – Apply online »
(2 cards, 2 names)
£700.00 – Apply online »
Why become a member?
- Join us today and become part of a 1,000 strong group dedicated to enhancing the city of York and promoting its future.
- Enjoy extensive programmes of special events, lectures, talks and walking tours.
- Free unlimited admission to Fairfax House and invitations to private views of exhibitions. Discounts on Fairfax House events and in the Townhouse Giftery
- Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with all that is happening in the Trust and affiliated organisations.
- Have the opportunity to make a personal contribution by joining one of our working groups in transport, planning, history or at Fairfax House
- Your support will help us to continue our work in promoting our works through ‘City Enhancement’ works, erecting blue plaques, and campaigning to protect York.
Paying online helps keep our costs low. If you would prefer to join by post, or by bringing a form into Fairfax House, please download one of the following:
If you are already a member, did you know you can make a gift of membership to someone else?