The Mansion House is now open to the public after an extensive restoration programme.   With fifty Trust members present, we’ve unveiled a plaque which records our first meeting there in 1946 and also our long support of the Mansion House and the Civic Office of the Lord Mayor.    To view the plaque and for opening details of the Mansion House, see here .

 

Rob Oldfield (Designer), David Fraser, Richard Pollitt (Mansion House) and Trustee Stephen Lusty at the unveiling